PCM2707 - 98dB SNR Stereo USB2.0 FS DAC with line-out and S/PDIF output, Bus/Self-powered (S/W Control + I2S)
PCM2707 is a 16-BIT Stereo DAC that can be used as a high fidelity USB Soundcard / USB Headphones for your PC or Mac. It is a single chip digital-to-analog converter that offers two D/A output stereo channels, digital S/PDIF output and requires very few external components. It includes integrated USB 1.0 & USB 2.0 compliant interface controller and can be powered directly from USB connection. PCM2706 provides a plug-and-play USB connection and does not require any driver installation under Windows XP and Mac OSX. Check the pdf file for more details and the schematic.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 98dB
- Digital S/PDIF Output
- Controls: Volume Up, Volume Down, Play / Pause, Stop, Mute, Next Track, Previous Track controlls
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.006%
- Supported Sampling Rates: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Voltage Supply: 5V (powered from USB connection)